Some FAQ you might have after the deployment
1.Where can I go for the application?
2. Can I have ownership of the standard cross-chain contract?
- Yes. You can either have it right from the start, and set our MPC as one of the minters, or we can transfer you the ownership later.
3. What should I look out for when submitting the application?
- Always double confirm the info you submit. Any false info could lead to a failed application. The following info is key for a successful application on Multichain.
4. How can I verify the contract if the ownership is not mine?
- Multichain will verify the contract, and if you wish to update the token info, we have a guide for how to update it, we can share it with you after the deployment is done.
5. How do I know if my token has been deployed by Multichain?
- We will inform you via the email you submitted or the Telegram contact you submitted.
6. How much liquidity should I add to the Router?
- Multichain does not have mandatory requirements for it. The amount of liquidity to add is determined by your project scale and user needs. For a small project, we suggest adding at least $200k LP on each chain where your token has been issued. The amount can be changed at will.
7. Can I withdraw the liquidity I add?
- Yes, you can withdraw the liquidity at any time as long as it’s not used by the users.
8. How do I add liquidity on Multichain Router?
9. How about the fee?