2). Set up your wallet on Multichain. Click on “Connect Wallet” and the connection will be successful if the wallet account is displayed in the upper right corner. Also, please make sure that MetaMask is connected to the ETH network.
3). Approve ANY. Fill in the 'ANY' amount you want to convert and then click on 'Approve ANY'. Please wait for MetaMask to confirm.
Please note that contract approval is a once-off process for the first ANY-MULTI swap. You will not go through it again next time.
4). Convert ‘ANY’ to ‘MULTI”. Fill in the ‘ANY’ amount that you want to convert and then click on ‘Swap’.
Except for MetaMask wallet, users can also use OKEx, Coin98, WalletConnect, Coinbase Wallet, BitKeep, etc. to convert ANY to MULTI.
1. The conversion will only be initiated by ANY holders. Multichain will not enforce token conversion.
2. No time limit is set for conversion. Users can convert at any time from the starting date.
3. The conversion needs to be done within the ETH network, which means users need to transfer ANY to the ETH network before the conversion. They will need ETH for gas (including for the Contract Approval).
4. It is a one-way swap to convert ANY to MULTI; the other way around is not supported.
5. Once ANY is converted to MULTI, converted ANY will be locked in the smart contract.
6. You can convert ANY to MULTI via the official website, while more channels for conversion will be available soon (e.g., Binance Exchange). Please await later announcements.
7. MULTI users can trade MULTI on DEX including Sushiswap, Spookyswap, Spiritswap, Apeswap and Solarbeam, etc. More channels will be released soon.